Binti is an organisation at the forefront of the global menstrual change we are committed to find sustainable methods to better manage our periods when affordability and access is an issue.
At our fashion show we are launching Our NEW Binti period underwear:
- Our Binti patented period underwear will tackle the issue of reaching women who cannot afford to buy menstrual pads.
- The underwear has been designed so that where there are limited toilets girls and women, can change them very quickly with the unique method of undoing.
- Made from locally sourced fabric such as bamboo fibre the underwear is eco friendly, highly absorbent, fast to dry, and can be washed many times.
- Three pairs will give the girls enough protection to manage their menstrual cycle.
- The period underwear will last approximately 2 years each if washed according to instructions.
- They will be sold with additional pads for extra protection for those girls and women who have a heavier cycle.
- The period underwear and pad liners will come with a bag so that it can be carried when unused if wet, and until they are washed.
- Environmentally friendly. Easily washed and dried.
- The period underwear will also be created by cottage style workshops where a group of women will be hired to create sustainable employment for themselves.
- We plan to scale this product locally in India, and across Africa with local partners and agencies.
- We will also launch a high tech version for the UK market.
The exciting evening includes a VIP champagne reception, a #SmashShame fashion show featuring the Manoj Makwana Binti Collection. Opportunity to buy imited edition artwork and design from the amazing Kully Rehal. A selection of tantalising food, world class entertainment, and a charity auction with money-can’t-buy prizes.
The Binti fundraiser offers a selection of sponsorship and donation packages to suit your needs.
Choose from VIP Platinum with premium seating for the fashion show, Gold, Silver and Bronze packages.
To sponsor us contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dress Code: Extravagance encouraged.
Featuring Kully Rehal, Manoj Makwana
Hosted by Anila Dhami and Avnish Goyal
Live music, DJ, entertainment. Fashion Show. JAGO.
Tantalising Indian Street Food, KingFisher tuktuk photobooth
#Period #SmashShame #MenstruationMatters #BintiPeriod #BintiRosePose #PeriodMonologues #ILovePeriods #PeriodPoverty #KullyRehal #ManojMakwana