Own a piece of Binti and make a real difference to your village and the women who matter to you.
Binti Franchise Project Lifecycle
- Activation: Women’s self-help group with vision and outreach selected.
- Get Started: Production unit selected.
- Planning: Financial model chosen.
- Production: Affordable, low-cost sanitary towels are produced within a micro-enterprise environment.
- Sales: Sales commences with the SHG selling within their community.
- Distribution: Binti builds Relationships and distributions channels to increase revenues.
- Expansion: Sales are increased, option to add another machine. Build the local enterprise making it a sustainable project. Expand within the community and beyond.
- Education: Binti's tailored Mindful Menstruation Education Programme is implemented within local schools and community centres. Spread awareness, through education, start the conversation and eliminate shame and taboos.
With a Binti Franchise, sustainable income is created, and women become economically independent. A social impact is gained on your investment.